A large part of energy consumption is due to poorly insulated buildings. The U-Value KIT enables you to precisely measure the heat loss of a building. Based on the data measured, energetic retrofitting can be planned accordingly.
Advantages of U-Value KIT
- Measures how much heat (watt) flows through one square meter of a wall.
- Delivers reliable quantitative data.
- Heat flux method according to ISO-9869.
- Non-Invasive measurement method.
- Easy processing of data.
- Measurements starting at a difference in temperature of 5° C.
Calculating Heat Requirements
Status-quo Assessment before Retrofitting
Acceptance of Construction Work & Structural Damage Control